Fall Out Boy - October 2015 UK Tour



I have been a fan of Fall Out Boy for as long as I can remember. I specifically have a memory of me, between the age of 8 and 12, sitting on my trampoline in the garden replaying 'This Ain't a Scene' over and over again. Saying this, however, I had never seen them live until this moment.
I was incredibly excited to see them due to how much of a fan I was, and I had just come to uni so thought it was a great escape from my new studies.

Again (this seems like an ongoing occurrence) I cannot remember who opened for the band, but we arrived late anyway so did not get to watch anyone before FOB came on. Of course, they played some classic tunes, as well as newer songs that have been recently released, and it was good!

Obviously, my expectations were pretty high as I had always wanted to see them live, and, to be completely honest, I think I had hyped it up so much in my head that I didn't actually enjoy it as much as I thought I would. Were the band great at performing? Absolutely! However I think the logistics of the whole night weren't too great. We were located in the standing pit and there was hardly anyone there. It seemed completely empty around us which seemed a bit odd. There was a stage in the middle that they transferred over to half way through the show, but it seemed like it didn't flow very well and nothin really stood out as memorable.

I don't know, obviously this is my own experience and I hate writing negative things on here, but there wasn't anything in me that thought, "I would really like to experience this again". This doesn't mean I would not recommend seeing them live as the whole nostalgia of the music is great, but yeah, for myself I don't think I would go and see them again, even though I am glad that I can say I have seen them at least once.

Comments